- Secure and encrypted payment processing
- We ship to over 40 countries including the USA, UK, Europe, Australia and Japan
- Guaranteed refund or reship if you haven't received your order
Vasavital capsules are prescribed for adults for prevention and in complex treatment:
- Dyscirculatory encephalopathy with impaired attention, memory, perception, decreased intellectual ability;
- At the initial stage of Alzheimers disease;
- Sensorineural disorders: cochleovestibular syndrome (tinnitus, hypoacusia, dizziness);
- Diabetic retinopathy;
- Arteriopathy of the lower extremities (pain when walking, trophic disorders);
- Raynauds Syndrome.
Active ingredients: dry extract of ginkgo biloba (ginkgo biloba L.), bee stalk (pollen), rutin (vitamin P), ascorbic acid (vitamin C), nicotinic acid (vitamin PP), thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1), riboflavin ( vitamin B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6);
1 capsule contains: Ginkgo biloba extract 40 mg, bee extract (pollen) 60 mg, rutin (vitamin P) 20 mg, ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 30 mg, nicotinic acid (vitamin PP) 17 mg, thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1 ) 1 mg, riboflavin (vitamin B2) 1 mg, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) 1 mg;
Excipients: magnesium stearate, lactose.
Hypersensitivity to the components of the drug. Nephrolithiasis, thrombophlebitis, impaired iron or copper metabolism, severe renal impairment, gastric and duodenal ulcer in the acute stage, gout, hyperuricemia.
Mode of application
Adults are usually prescribed by mouth during meals, 1 capsule 3 times a day. The course of treatment is 1-3 months, 2 times a year. The therapeutic effect begins after 7 days of treatment. An expressive effect is observed after 3 weeks of taking the drug.
The phenomenon of hypervitaminosis.
Possible allergic reaction, dyspeptic symptoms, headache.
It is not recommended to use the drug simultaneously with indirect anticoagulants, salicylates, penicillin. We can expect an increase in the effect of the nootropic group of drugs with their combined use with Vasavital.
Store in the original packaging at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Shelf life is 2 years.