- Secure and encrypted payment processing
- We ship to over 40 countries including the USA, UK, Europe, Australia and Japan
- Guaranteed refund or reship if you haven't received your order
Sclero-gran granules are used for the following indications as part of complex therapy:
- decreased attention, memory, intellectual abilities due to atherosclerotic changes in cerebral vessels, microcirculatory disorders (including senile dementia);
- dizziness, tinnitus, headache and other sensorineural disorders;
- hearing and vision disorders of atherosclerotic origin;
- intermittent claudication as a result of peripheral arterial circulation disorders.
10 g of granules contain (active substances):
- Aurum iodatum 30CH - 20 mg;
- Ginkgo biloba 30CH - 20 mg;
- Barium carbonicum 30CH - 20 mg;
- Plumbum metallicum 30CH - 20 mg;
- Lycopodium 30CH - 20 mg.
Excipient - sugar grains.
Hypersensitivity to the components of the drug.
Mode of application
Adults take 5 granules under the tongue 1 time per day. The course of treatment is 3 months. The course of treatment as prescribed by the doctor can be repeated 2-3 times a year.
Women during pregnancy and lactation before using the drug should consult a doctor who should assess the ratio of benefits to the mother and the potential risk to the fetus / child.
The effectiveness and safety of the drug in children have not been studied, therefore, this drug is not recommended for this age group of patients.
The drug does not affect the reaction rate when driving vehicles or other mechanisms.
In most cases, it does not lead to negative consequences and does not require antidote therapy, but in individuals with hypersensitivity to the drug components, an increase in the manifestations of adverse reactions is possible.
In individuals with increased individual sensitivity to the components of the drug in rare cases, allergic reactions are possible.
Store in the original packaging at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C, out of the reach of children.
Shelf life is 3 years.