- Secure and encrypted payment processing
- We ship to over 40 countries including the USA, UK, Europe, Australia and Japan
- Guaranteed refund or reship if you haven't received your order
Ismigen is an immunostimulant based on a bacterial lysate, which increases the bodys resistance to infections by increasing the number of plasma and secretory antibodies, activating cellular and humoral factors of non-specific immunity. this leads to a decrease in the frequency of development and severity of the course of respiratory infections, there is no need to use antibiotics. Ismizhen has a dual mechanism of action:
- activates non-specific resistance (quick protection for 2–4 weeks from the start of Ismizhen intake) due to the membrane antigens that are part of the drug by activating dendritic cells, neutrophils, macrophages and NK cells; induction of phagocytosis and cell lysis by stimulating macrophage adhesion on bacteria;
- activates specific immunity (long-term protection for several years) by increasing the level of production of interleukin-2, specific serum IgA, IgG, IgM and secretory IgA, activation of effector CD4 and CD8 T-lymphocytes, activation of B-lymphocytes.
Ismigen is well absorbed in the mucous membrane of the oral cavity.
- Acute, subacute, recurring or chronic infections and diseases of the upper respiratory tract (ARVI, influenza, rhinitis, including allergic, pharyngitis, nasopharyngitis, tonsillitis, sinusitis, laryngitis, epiglottitis, tonsillitis); acute, subacute, recurrent or chronic infections and diseases of the lower respiratory tract, including obstructive (tracheitis, tracheobronchitis, bronchitis, bronchiectasis, hobl, etc.).
Due to its immunostimulating effect, Ismizhen reduces the number and intensity of acute respiratory infections in children who are often and continuously ill, and also reduces the number of exacerbations of COPD per year and the severity of their course. Ismizhen is used to treat antibiotic-resistant infections and complications of bacterial and viral infections. The drug is allowed to be used in combination with other drugs (antibiotics and mucolytic agents).
For oral administration to adults and children over the age of 2 years.
Treatment of acute processes: 1 tablet to dissolve under the tongue for 1-2 minutes 1 time per day (you should refrain from eating for at least 30 minutes). Take daily for at least 10 days until symptoms disappear. The treatment course involves taking 10 tablets.
Preventive treatment: dissolve 1 tablet under the tongue for 1-2 minutes 1 time per day continuously for 10 days. After a 20-day break, repeat the 10-day course of taking the drug for the next month. The full course of treatment, in which the maximum immunotherapeutic effect is achieved, is 3 months. During the full course of treatment, 30 tablets of Ismizhen should be taken. In other words, Ismizhen take three decades of courses for 3 months with two 20-day breaks between them. Young children are advised to grind the tablet beforehand, moisten it with room temperature water and put the resulting paste-like mixture into the oral cavity.
Hypersensitivity to the components of the drug.
It is generally well tolerated. skin allergic reactions (itching, irritation) are rarely possible.
Use during pregnancy and lactation. although toxic effects have not been reduced in animals, it is recommended to avoid the use of the drug during the first 3 months of a confirmed or predicted pregnancy.
The drug does not affect the ability to drive vehicles and other mechanisms.
In a dry, dark place and out of the reach of children at a temperature of no higher than 25 ° C.
UA / OTH / 0075 / 15.11.06