- Secure and encrypted payment processing
- We ship to over 40 countries including the USA, UK, Europe, Australia and Japan
- Guaranteed refund or reship if you haven't received your order
The active components of the drug reduce the severity of pain when teething, accompanied by otalgia (earache), painful gum sensitivity, fever and diarrhea.
Diseases during teething, accompanied by otalgia (earache), painful gum sensitivity, fever and diarrhea.
Children from birth to 1 year:
- for acute symptoms, take 1 tablet every hour for the first two days, but not more than 6 tablets per day;
- after reducing the severity of symptoms - 1 tablet 3 times a day.
Children aged 1 to 6 years:
- for acute symptoms, take 2 tablets every hour during the first two days, but not more than 12 tablets per day;
- after reducing the severity of symptoms - 2 tablets 3 times a day.
Course of treatment: 2–4 days for each case of teething. Depending on each particular case of teething, continuous transitions from course to course or repetition of courses are possible.
Take the tablets half an hour before or half an hour after eating, allowing them to dissolve in the mouth. When treating infants, tablets can be dissolved in a small amount of water (for example, in a teaspoon).
Hypersensitivity to the components of the drug.
Allergic reactions, temporary worsening of symptoms are possible. if any adverse reactions occur, discontinue use of the drug and be sure to consult a doctor.
With the use of homeopathic medicines, a temporary primary deterioration is possible. in this case, you should stop taking the drug and consult a doctor.
The drug contains lactose. Patients with rare hereditary forms of galactose intolerance, lactase deficiency or glucose-galactose malabsorption syndrome are not recommended to use the drug.
If there is no improvement after 3 days of treatment or with frequent recurrence of symptoms, you should stop taking the drug and consult your doctor.
Use during pregnancy and lactation. The drug is intended for use in children.
Children. The drug is prescribed for children from birth to 6 years.
The ability to influence the reaction rate when driving vehicles or other mechanisms. The drug is intended for use in children.
Unknown. the use of this homeopathic medicinal product does not exclude the use of other medicines.
In cases of overdose, an increase in the incidence of adverse reactions is possible.
At temperatures up to 25 ° C.
Exclusive Distributor: Naturfarm, ul. Lesnaya, 30a, Kiev, Pushcha-Voditsa, 04075; phone: (044) 401-81-03.
Supplier: Alpen Pharma AG (Switzerland).