- Secure and encrypted payment processing
- We ship to over 40 countries including the USA, UK, Europe, Australia and Japan
- Guaranteed refund or reship if you haven't received your order
Composition: 1.1 ml injection solution contains: Acidum formicicum D10, Acidum formicicum D30, Acidum formicicum D200, Asclepias tuberosa D10, Asclepias tuberosa D30, Asclepias tuberosa D200, Selenicereus grandiflorus D10, Selenicereus grandiflorus D30, Selenicereus grandiflorus D200, Castoreum sibiricum D10, Castoreum sibiricum D30, Castoreum sibiricum D200, Crataegus D10, Crataegus D30, Crataegus D200, Plumbum jodatum D10, Plumbum jodatum D30, Plumbum jodatum D200, 1.1 μl each; Glonoinum D10, Glonoinum D30, Glonoinum D200, Spigelia D10, Spigelia D30, Spigelia D200, 2.2 μl. Excipients: isotonic (0.9%) solution of sodium chloride q.s.
Indications Angio-Injel / Angio-Injeel:
- chronic coronary heart disease, angina pectoris, acute myocardial infarction;
- therapy of the consequences of myocardial infarction;
- retoxic myocardial weakening (drug or post-infectious myo-, endo and pericarditis);
- pain in the region of the heart of vertebrogenic origin;
- hypertension, neurocirculatory dystonia, vegetative-vascular dystonia;
- cerebrovascular pathology.
Contraindications: with hyperthyroidism, thyrotoxicosis, due to the content of the component Plumbum jodatum, an increase in the activity of the thyroid gland is possible, therefore, the drug is recommended to be used only under the supervision of a doctor.
No side effects have been identified.
Dosage and route of use of Angio-Injel / Angio-Injeel:
Single dose: for adults, usually the contents of 1 ampoule,
for children - infants and up to 2 years - from 1/6 to 1/4 of the contents of the ampoule; from 2 to 6 years - from 1/3 to 1/2 of the contents of the ampoule; from 6 years - 1 ampoule. The drug is administered intramuscularly, intravenously, intravenously, subcutaneously, to acupuncture points (homeosiniatria), segmental (subcutaneous in the heart region between 2-5 ribs, and with cervical syndrome - paravertebrally). In acute cases, 1-2 times a day, with long-term therapy of chronic diseases - 1-3 times a week.
If parenteral administration is not possible, oral administration in the form of "drinking ampoules" is used.
|Asclepias tuberosa||Intercostal neuralgia, pain in the pleura and pectoral muscles, stitching, aggravated by the movement of pain on both sides of the chest, between the shoulder blades and in the intercostal space.|
|Selenicereus grandiflorus (Large-flowered Cactus)||If you feel constriction, constriction of the heart or the feeling "that the heart is compressed with an iron hoop (angina pectoris); bleeding associated with CVD.|
|rataegus (prickly Hawthorn)||A tonic heart remedy that regulates blood pressure.|
|Spigelia (Anthelmintic Spigelia)||Perceived and visible pulsation of the heart with a feeling of constriction in the chest and pressing heaviness in the region of the heart, stitching pains in the heart region (including acute endocarditis), pain in the heart region radiating to the left hand. Tincture contains the alkaloid spigelin and tannins.|
|Acidum formicicum (formic acid)||With asthma, rheumatism, neuralgia, angina pectoris, multiple sclerosis.|
|Castoreum sibiricum (glands of the Siberian beaver containing secret)||Hysteria, nervous, rheumatic and neuralgic diseases; spastic muscle tension in the intercostal space, muscles of the neck, shoulders and back; a feeling of constriction in the heart with chills; spastic conditions of organs caused by mental overstrain.|
|Plumbum jodatum (lead iodide)||Progressive muscular dystrophy, arteriosclerosis. homeopathic allopathic medicine:|
|Glonoinum (nitroglycerin)||Palpitations felt in the throat with pulsation of the carotid arteries. The appearance of bursting in the heart, beating and pulsation are accompanied by pain radiating to the arm and neck, a feeling that the chest is about to burst.|
It has an effect:
- angioprotective (capillary protective);
Angio-Inel contributes to:
- improving coronary blood supply through an optimizing effect on vascular tone (leveling of vasoconstrictor reactions),
- increased coronary blood flow,
- reducing the risk of developing rhythm disturbances in conditions of ischemic myocardium, due to improved metabolism of cardiomyocytes, optimization of mechanisms of adaptation of the body to physical activity,
- beneficial effects on the vegetative status of the body.